This dairy-free truffle recipe is ridiculously simple, and yet the result is quite a showstopper. Whip out a bowl of these creamy bites of goodness and your guests will sure to be impressed — and that’s before they know there’s just 9g of carbs per serving.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 150g vegan dark chocolate
- 2 scoops Vegan Protein Blend (Chocolate)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Cocoa powder for coating
- In a bowl, mash the avocado until completely smooth.
- Then melt the dark chocolate in the microwave (be careful not to burn it).
- Add the melted chocolate to the avocado, then mix in the protein powder and the maple syrup until you get a smooth batter.
- Roll this mixture into 8 small balls and cover each ball with a coating of cocoa powder.
- Enjoy right then and there, or keep in an airtight container in the fridge.
Per serving: Calories — 179 Protein — 7g Carbs — 9g Fat — 11g
No time to make your own? Try the MyProtein Protein Truffles! The perfect guilt-free twist on a Christmas classic.
Read more on alternative treats here.