- 100g oats of choice
- 250ml water
- 250ml oat milk
- 100g apple puree
- 1 -2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 20g Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein
- 1 -2 tbsp maple syrup to taste
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp pecans and pumpkin seeds mixed; toasted if desired
- 2 -4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 small sweet apple of choice diced
- 2 tbsp pomegranate
- Mix together oats, water, oat milk, apple puree and cinnamon in a pot. Bring to the boil and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes; until thickened.
- Add in salt, pea protein and maple syrup to taste.
- Stir well to combine. Loosen out with a little more oat milk if desired to reach desired consistency.
- Serve topped with the wonderful array of topping suggestions!